We offer our patients several financial options so you can receive the dental care you and your family deserve.
Patient Payment Options at the Dentist Office
We gladly accept:
- Personal checks
- Most major credit cards: American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard
One of our friendly, knowledgeable team members will be more than happy to file your insurance claims to obtain the maximum benefits. After we bill your insurance company, we will allow them 45 days to render payment. After those 45 days, the patient is fully responsible to pay the entire balance (paid in full).
If you have any questions regarding your dental insurance, we are here to help you as best as we can.
Dental Financing Options
As a flexible service to our patients, we accept CareCredit® financing, which is one of the top patient payment programs for healthcare in the nation. As you can see by visiting their website, CareCredit offers:
- No-interest payment plans for up to 18 months (for fees ranging from $300 to
- A full range of flexible plans with low minimum monthly payments (based upon
request and approval).
- The option to pay for deductibles and treatment which are typically not covered
by dental insurance.
- Flexible dental payment plans with no annual fees.
In addition to CareCredit, we accept the Citi® Health Card to pay for your dental services. To learn more, click here.