Do you live in the northern Atlanta suburbs of Georgia and would like a smile makeover?
Dr. Brett Silverman, Dr. Katie Plaisance and Dr. Darrell Morton at Advanced Cosmetic & Family Dentistry are here for you! Our team is committed to providing quality service and treating patients like family.
You will truly feel at home in the trusted hands of our team. We offer cosmetic, family, and restorative dental services. In this blog post, we will present some of the best dentistry services for a smile makeover offered at Advanced Cosmetic & Family Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services For a Smile Makeover
- Dental Crowns: porcelain dental crowns are a great solution to broken, cracked, or weak teeth. They are a non-removable prosthetic solution that provides both a practical and cosmetic fix to your teeth.
- Dental implants: dental implants are a great solution for missing teeth. They are among the most popular fixes as they are long lasting and natural looking. Many patients are eligible and they are a versatile solution to the embarrassment of missing teeth.
- Invisalign clear braces: these clear aligners fix crooked or shifted teeth with a barely noticeable look. They are a great alternative to braces as they are less noticeable and less invasive.
- Porcelain veneers: veneers are a great fix for broken, chipped, cracked or stained teeth. They are applied directly to the existing tooth and the procedure is minimally invasive. They can last years if they are well cared for.
- Teeth whitening: teeth whitening is a great solution for stained or yellowed teeth. Dr. Silverman, Dr. Plaisance and Dr. Morton offer a variety of treatments including in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments. The professional teeth whitening service is a quick way to remove stains from your teeth.
- Botox: Advanced Cosmetic & Family Dentistry offers a variety of facial cosmetic treatments. Botox is a quick and easy solution and prevention technique for facial wrinkles. It can target crows feet, frown lines, forehead creases, and so many other lines that can start to show up in your 20s, 30s or later.
- Kybella: this is a great way to remove stubborn fat from the chin and neck areas without surgery. This FDA-approved injection can help eliminate that pesky fat in no time.
- Juvederm: this dermal filler is a great alternative to Botox that involves gel injections to add volume to the face and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This treatment can be especially helpful for lines around the mouth and lips.
Restorative dentistry services
In addition to the incredible cosmetic dentistry services offered, we also offer restorative dentistry services, including:
- Dental composite fillings
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Root canal therapy
- Endodontic treatment
Custom mouthguards and night guards
These helpful appliances are great for people who clench their teeth or grind their teeth at night or during the day. They are completely customizable and made for your mouth.
Routine dental cleanings and preventative dentistry services
While cosmetic services are great and unique, a regular cleaning and checkup appointment is always important. Dr. Silverman, Dr. Plaisance, Dr. Morton and their hygienists will complete your standard dental exams and cleanings with ease to keep you happy and healthy.
We offer exceptional general and family dentistry services, such as:
- dental exams and cleanings
- Digital x-rays
- Gum and periodontal disease treatment
- Sedation dentistry
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ treatment
- Oral cancer screenings
Whether you are looking for a simple checkup and cleaning or a cosmetic dentistry service for an amazing smile makeover, you are safe here at Advanced Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Alpharetta, GA.
Our dentists are experienced and happy to provide personalized care for your unique smile. Contact our office to schedule a consultation today.